T860 / T880
• soles of sandals, flats, ballerinas and shoes with rounded toe.
• Solas high-heeled shoes, with conformation, and soft and flexible shoes.
Thickness: 2.50mm; 2,75mm; 3.0mm; 3.5mm; 4.00
Mass color: natural (T860 and T880); black (T864 and T884) and coffee (T865 and T885).
• Specific gravity (density) - DIN 53479. It consists of determining the ratio between the mass and the volume of the material. The result is expressed in g / cm³.
Specification: There is no specification for this application, the contents are guidelines for maintaining quality standards. Minimum 0.98 g / cm³.
• Abrasion - DIN 53516. Unit mm³. It is to determine the loss of specimen volume under conditions laid down where the specimen is displaced in a friction course on covered roll sandpaper, under compressive load and constant speed. Thus determines whether the mass loss of the specimen, which is converted to volume loss, with the aid of predetermined density. This loss of volume is related to an Sandpaper strike rating. The test is performed in specific equipment for Abrasion (Abrasímetro), and the result is expressed as wear mm³.
Specification: There is no specification for soles: Reconstituted Leather as DIN 53516 for Vacum Leather, most 400mm³; best up to 300 mm³.
• Resistance to separation of layers (delamination): PFI method. Each N / cm². Determines the resistance to separation of layers of fibrous material, when subjected to tensile force at an angle of 180 ° against the cohesive force of the fibers of these materials.
Specification: There is no specification for this application, the contents are guidelines for maintaining quality standards. Minimum 100 N / cm²
• continuous Pushups for Sole DIN 53543. It determines the resistance to the formation of tears and breaks in soles, with or without initial cut, when subjected to continuous flexing. The assay is performed in flexometer for sole, wherein the bending angle is 90 °. The device is programmed to perform at least 30,000 push-ups, and the samples are evaluated periodically every 5,000 push-ups. The result is given by assessing any damage on the surface of the material and the punch or progression effected when initial cut and 2.0 mm wide.
Specification: There is no specification for soles: Reconstituted Leather, in accordance to DIN 53543, for soles: Elastomers (rubber or TR): With initial cut - 30,000 continuous bending without damage to the material, and the cut may reach 6.0 mm. No initial cut - 30,000 continuous bending without damage to the material.