Insoles for sandals, with finishes and various prints (T210 and T220). Midsoles and insoles internal (T240 and T245).
Thickness: 1.5mm; 1,75mm; 2.0mm; 2.50mm; 2,75mm; 3.0mm
Mass color: only produced in natural color.
• Stretching - DIN 53328. Unit%. It is the elongation percentage of the material on the initial length of the specimen, to the breaking of it, when subjected to tensile force.
Specification No specification are indicative values for determining the elasticity of the material.
• Tensile strength - DIN 53328. Each N / mm². Determines the tensile force per unit area required to break the material into preestablished specimens.
Specification: For Assembly insole: mode to dry at least 7 N / mm². The mode will damp least 4 N / mm².
• Specific gravity (density) - DIN 53479. It consists of determining the ratio between the mass and the volume of the material. The result is expressed in g / cm³.
Specification: There is no specification, the values obtained are indicative.
• Butchery - DIN 53506. Unit kg / cm. Determines the strength to contain inuar tearing starting from an initial punch, elongated. Its importance is to check the strength of the material from perfuros.
Specification For Materials synthetic fabric substrate with: at least 70 N / cm (ideal 80 N / cm), with a nonwoven substrate least 50 N / cm.
• Friction fastness of the dyeing and finishing - DIN 53339 / 1978. finishing Determination of resistance in friction Veslic apparatus where a standard tissue under constant weight rubbing the material to be tested. This fabric can be dry or soaked in water or artificial sweat solution. Is achieved so verify that the finish is coming out, staining the tissue and or damage occurs in the finish. The result is obtained by comparative analysis of the fabric dyeing, in relation to the white zone of the same, with Gray Scale.
Specification: There is no specification for this application, to ensure the quality of its products Recouro stabeleceu internal specifications for quality control, as shown.